What are HB300 HB295 and HB 420?
Ohio’s House Bill 300, 295 and 420 are funding mechanisms that allow local governments to implement facility upgrades and pay for the project with the energy savings over a 10-30 year period.
- Does not count against overall indebtedness
- Does not require passing a levy or bond issue for a loan
Why Choose Energy Optimizers, USA?
- Vendor Neutral.
- We develop a project to meet your needs, not to sell our products.
- Utilize local vendors and your staff to reduce project costs
HB300/295/420 Energy Savings Measures
- Lighting System Upgrades
- HVAC System Enhancements
- Building Automation and Controls
- Building Envelope Improvements
- Computer System Upgrades
- Energy Education Programs
- Renewable Energy Projects
- Project Development/Engineering/Management