Now Hiring: Senior Energy Engineer
Energy Optimizers, USA, LLC specializes in developing, engineering, and implementing energy efficiency, facility improvement, and solar projects for educational, governmental, and commercial customers. Our goal is to reduce our clients’ costs while saving the environment.
We emphasize ethics, honesty, customer service, and education with our customers, associates, vendors, contractors, and partners. We are committed to providing our services in a professional manner at a fair profit margin that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
Our Project Development team is looking to add a full-time Senior Energy Engineer to join our fast-paced company. Our new office in downtown Dayton is easily accessible and our entrepreneurial team culture provides a positive and rewarding growth opportunity for all Associates.
Responsibilities will include:
- Focus on Utility (Electricity, Fuel, and Water) Analysis
- Manage, analyze and report all customer related utility usage and cost data
- Research opportunity and apply for utility provider incentives
- Develop and create Comprehensive Energy Savings projects for the company’s customers
- Create comprehensive energy audit reports (ASHRAE Level 2 and Level 3)
- Strong writing and mathematical skills required
- Measurement & Verification management for all past customer projects
- Comprehensive understanding of utility data and analysis/reporting of pre and post project data required, including rate structure analysis
- Ability to create PowerPoint presentations and present findings to customers
- Energy Modelling software skills
- Energy Star analysis
- Potentially assist with on-site facility energy audits and assessments
- HVAC systems
- Lighting systems
- Building envelope
- Solar opportunities, etc.
- US Citizenship; company policy does not support student visa or corporate sponsorships
- Minimum of 5-Years’ experience in the Energy Engineering Field
- Knowledge, experience and education in energy engineering; minimum bachelor’s degree in Energy and Environmental Engineering and/or Renewable Clean Energy (Master’s preferred)
- Energy systems, energy unit fundamentals
- Utility data and analysis education and experience
- Knowledge of the following industries is preferred
- HVAC, Lighting, Building Envelope,
- Energy Auditing and Assessment of Energy Conservation Measures preferred
- Desire to work hard, be flexible and ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills with quality writing skills