Energy Optimizers, USA is currently looking to fill the following role(s):
Director of Project Development and Energy Engineering
Our Project Development team is looking to add a full-time Director to manage our field and office personnel responsible for developing more than $75,000,000 of projects per year (and growing). This candidate must possess extensive knowledge in HVAC and Controls systems, in utility and energy savings calculations and measurement and verification processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee field and office personnel responsible for developing and proposing projects that include HVAC renovations, lighting retrofits, water efficiency upgrades, solar opportunities and other facility improvement opportunities for our clients;
- Oversee and provide on-site facility energy audits and assessments
- HVAC systems
- Lighting systems
- Building envelope
- Solar opportunities, etc.
- Work with mechanical contractors, engineers, vendors to ensure proper scope and pricing has been established;
- Energy Modelling software skills
- Provide extensive utility data analysis and measurement and verification (Electricity, Fuel and Water) Analysis
- Manage, analyze and report all customer related utility usage and cost data
- Research opportunity and apply for utility provider incentives
- Develop and create Comprehensive Energy Savings projects for the company’s customers
- Create comprehensive energy audit reports (ASHRAE Level 2 and Level 3)
- Strong writing and mathematical skills required
- Measurement & Verification management for all past customer projects
- Comprehensive understanding of utility data and analysis/reporting of pre and post project data required, including rate structure analysis
- Ability to create PowerPoint presentations and present findings to customers
- Energy Star analysis
- US Citizenship; company policy does not support student visa or corporate sponsorships
- Minimum of 10 Years’ experience in the HVAC, Controls and Energy Engineering Field
- Knowledge, experience and education in energy engineering:
- Energy systems, energy unit fundamentals
- Utility data and analysis education and experience
- Knowledge of the following industries
- HVAC, Lighting, Building Envelope,
- Energy Auditing and Assessment of Energy Conservation Measures preferred
- Honesty and Integrity
- Desire to work hard, be flexible and ability to multitask
- Computer skills – quality writing skills
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.
To apply for this job, please call us at (937) 230-6613.
Energy Optimizers, USA, LLC specializes in developing, engineering, and implementing energy efficiency, facility improvement and solar projects for educational, governmental and commercial customers. Our goal is to reduce our clients’ costs while saving the environment.
We emphasize ethics, honesty, customer service, and education with our customers, associates, vendors, contractors and partners. We are committed to providing our services in a professional manner at a fair profit margin that exceeds the expectations of our customers.