Energy Optimizers, USA is currently looking to fill the following role(s):
Project Development Co-op
Our Project Development team is looking to add a part/full-time Project Development Co-op to join our fast-paced company. Our new office in downtown Dayton is easily accessible and our unique team culture provides a positive and rewarding growth opportunity for all associates.
Responsibilities will include:
- Focus on Utility (Electricity, Fuel and Water) Analysis
- Manage, analyze and report all customer related utility usage and cost data
- Research opportunity and apply for utility provider incentives
- Develop and create Comprehensive Energy Savings projects for the company’s customers
- Create comprehensive energy audit reports (ASHRAE Level 2)
- Strong writing skills required
- Measurement & Verification management for all past customer projects
- Comprehensive understanding of utility data and analysis/reporting of pre- and post-project data required
- Ability to create PowerPoint presentations and present findings to customers
- Energy Star data input for all customers
- Potentially assist with on-site facility energy audits
- HVAC systems
- Lighting systems
- Building envelope, etc.
To apply for this job, please call us at (937) 230-6613.