Energy Education Programs
Energy Optimizers, USA understands the importance of teaching children energy efficient living. It is for this reason we support Green Teams in our districts.
The Green Team’s goals are to make students, teachers and some other members of the school community aware of the importance of its energy consumption patterns; to propose measures for energy saving in the school and homes; and to organize discussions on renewable energies and sustainable development. We work with both the teachers and the students to implement a team approach to reducing energy consumption.
Energy Optimizers, USA provides funds for:
- Materials (teachers can create Green Team appropriate lessons for their district)
- Stipends for teacher leaders
- Scholarships for seniors involved with Green Teams
- Initiatives that support energy saving behavior that could result in up to 10% savings
Such projects include:
- Designing campaigns to promote energy saving attitudes
- District energy management and sustainability plan
- District recycling
- Zero-waste cafeteria
Are you interested in creating a Green Team at your school?
If so, contact us today (937) 877-1919 to find out details about this program that can slash thousands of dollars a month from your district energy expenses through the education and awareness programs created and managed by your school’s Green Team.